ROTORUA MARATHON SCHOLARSHIP
SCHOLARSHIP Date: 25 - 28 August 2022
Applications Open: 16 May 2022 | Applications Close: 29 JULY 2022
EVENT DATE: SATURDAY 17 SEPTEMBER 2022
This is your chance to experience this iconic event from a ‘behind the scenes’ perspective and soak up the atmosphere around the lake! Applications Close 4pm Friday 29th July.
- Arriving in Rotorua on Friday 16th, you will be exposed to Rotorua Venues, key event players and the multiple workstreams that bring this event to life.
- You will have VIP access throughout the event.
- You will experience hands-on setups and even be recruited to sun-block the athletes as well as handing out medals on the finish line.
- Departing on Sunday 18th September you will be officially established as one of Rotorua's newest locals.
- Recipients must be available to attend the event in Rotorua 16th - 18th September 2022.
- EVANZ and Rotorua Venues will jointly contribute up to $500 per recipient to assist with accommodation or travel costs.
- Recipients must be available to deliver a presentation about their experience at the EVANZ end of year Conference 2022 in Wellington.
Please complete and submit the online application form.
- You will need to include a summary of your career history and future goals (max 150 words);
- You will need to upload a letter of recommendation from your employer or venue manager.
- Applications close 4pm Friday 29th July 2022.
Terms and Conditions:
The review panel will consist of one representative from Rotorua Venues and the EVANZ Board Learning & Development Sub Committee members . Review Panel decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Successful applicants will be advised in writing by Friday 15 July 2022.