Nominations are being called for the EVANZ Board. Nominations are required for 4 positions. If a vote is required this will take place in advance and the elected members will take up their position at the EVANZ AGM which is scheduled to be held on Tuesday 23rd November 2020 at Claudelands at 4.15pm.
- Member Venues can nominate and vote for 3 Board Members
- Associate Members can nominate and vote for 1 Board Member
Nominations are required to be received by the EVANZ Secretariat by Wednesday 30th September 2020.
- Keith Parker, Eden Park (Chairman – End of Term)
- Joelene Elliott, Events and Venues Rotorua (Vice Chair – End of Term)
- Adam Lynch, Previously Hobbiton (End of Term)
- James Wilson, Baycourt Community and Arts Centre (Entering Year 2)
- Helaina Keeley, Auckland Live (Entering Year 2)
- Mark Gosling, The Trusts Arena (Entering Year 2)
- Ashley Quensell Platform 4 Group (Associate Member Rep – Co-Opted, End of Term)
Please ensure you have advised your nominees that you are nominating them and request a profile to be submitted to email@example.com by Wednesday 30th September 2020. Their profiles will be distributed to the Members and posted on the EVANZ website.
The Nomination form can be found here.