Thanks to several of our supportive member venues, EVANZ is proud to offer a variety of scholarships to support the learning and development of our members. Here are the current opportunities:
ECCLES ENTERTAINMENT SIX60 - Closed
Congratulations to Oliver Labone (Wellington Venues) and Liv Graham (Vodafone Events Centre) who'll be joining Brent's team at SKY Stadium.
Thanks to Brent Eccles himself, you can choose which location you'd prefer but get in quick as it's a tight turnaround to get this one organised.
Christchurch - Hagley Park, 6th February
Wellington - SKY Stadium, 13th February
Hamilton - Claudelands, 27th February
EVANZ will contribute $500 towards accommodation and travel costs. To apply email gm@evanz:
- Tell us which event you want to go to
- Explain in 500 words (or less) what this opportunity would mean to you and how you would benefit from the experience.
- You will also need to include an endorsement from your Manager, confirming they support your application.
- Contact details where we can reach you over the holidays if you're the successful applicant.
Applications must be received by 4pm Friday 18th December. Selection will be made by the EVANZ Board Learning & Development Sub-Committee and the chosen applicant will be notified as soon as possible after the closing date.
Applications Open: Friday 4th December 2020 | Applications Close: Friday 18th December 2020
taupo ironman SCHOLARSHIP
EVENT DATE: 6 March 2021
This is your chance to experience this iconic event from a ‘behind the scenes’ perspective and soak up the atmosphere that is IRONMAN New Zealand. Applications Close 4pm Friday 15th January.
- Arriving in Taupō on Friday 5 March, you will be exposed to Taupō’s venues, key event players and the multiple workstreams that bring this event to life.
- You will have VIP access throughout the event including the VIP breakfast to watch the race start, the VIP tent on the finish line, and you will be hosted in the VIP area for the awards dinner on the Sunday night.
- You will experience hands-on setups and even be recruited to sun-block the athletes as well as handing out medals on the finish line.
- Departing on Monday 8 March, you will be officially established as one of Taupō's newest locals.
- Recipients must be available to attend the event in Taupō 5 - 8 March 2021.
- EVANZ and Taupō Venues will jointly contribute up to $500 per recipient to assist with accommodation or travel costs.
- Recipients must be available to deliver a presentation about their experience at the EVANZ end of year Conference 2021.
Please complete and submit the online application form.
- You will need to include a summary of your career history and future goals (max 150 words);
- You will need to upload a letter of recommendation from your employer or venue manager.
- Applications close 4pm Friday 15th January 2121
Applications Open: Friday 11th December 2020 | Applications Close: Friday 15th January 202
auckland live SCHOLARSHIP
EVENT DATE: tbc
Check back soon for more information!
Applications Open: tbc | Applications Close: tbc